Online Fanboyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ferrari Challenge Rouls
Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:57 pm by GTNeidher

» GTP5 Online
Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 pm by Hereward

» Home club
Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm by GTNeidher

» Home....no it will be released
Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm by Hereward

» Tonights Racing,
Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm by Manse

» New NXE Dashboard update
Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm by Evil Penguin

» ITS A BOY!!!
Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm by Evil Penguin

» Gears of war 2
Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm by Evil Penguin

» Post your Online ID
Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm by Manse

Top posters
Hereward (346)
Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys Vote_lcapFree Little Big Planet Beta Keys Voting_barFree Little Big Planet Beta Keys Vote_rcap 
Manse (223)
Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys Vote_lcapFree Little Big Planet Beta Keys Voting_barFree Little Big Planet Beta Keys Vote_rcap 
bigjizzy (208)
Joker (133)
david79uk (104)
Evil Penguin (23)
Man of Kent (21)
SkytracK (12)
Curt (10)
Bansheeragger (7)

Gallery

Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys

2 posters

Go down

Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys Empty Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys

Post by Hereward Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:32 pm

Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys Sackboy_lbp-500x312

Erm this is getting silly, now the guys at LBP had an idea, instead of a demo we'll release a beta.....well no it's not a beta because the games already gone gold, it's a demo LOL so anyway to get the hype going they "kindly drop a couple of thousand beta keys at the feet of the big forums......which promptly crash at the influx of a few hundred thousand people trying to sighn up for a free key LOL Every couple of days a new forum will be hit, and the LBP Hype machine grows larger! Top idea, if you win a key, if not you hate it.....I'm not bitter LOL But for those who do get them....first up there into the game or why else would they hunt for them, secondly theres a certain amount of kudos in getting one so your going to post on the net that you got one, and finaly, your gohing to (being into the game idea) give good info about how good it is....brilliance on a mad scientist level that is!
Anyway some great stuff being heard from the lucky ones and more importantly practicly every previewer! and Youtube is slowly heaving to a halt from all the user created videos on there, I'll go sift through and post up some of the better ones over the next few hours. Wink

Last edited by Hereward on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

https://onlinefanboyz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys Empty Re: Free Little Big Planet Beta Keys

Post by Hereward Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:17 am

Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:20 am

Im confused WTFis Little big planet.?

Why is there a thing in a bean bag?
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:08 pm

bigjizzy wrote:Im confused WTFis Little big planet.?

As Brucie from GTA4 would say :- It's the bomb baby !!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:13 pm

LOL right, basicly it's a platform game.....in essence. What it actual is in effect a platform dev tool. You can basicly build your own levels or game with it, then stick it on the web for everyone to play, slight twists are upto 4 of you can go at a level or in fact 4 of you can build a level.........It's a simple idea but one that has a lot of poserbilities. the videos above are levels that gamers have done themselves as examples. OK I know it sounds daft but just run through this idea, right friday night, add alcohol right add 4 people online and one says, do you remember manic miiner?...........cue little big planet. Of course it's not only about making levels, the game comes with a raft of levels and of course theres all the user created stuff which will be rated so you can find the good stuff. Theres alot of other stuff involved more of which will be posted up as the reviews hit.

Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:29 pm

OK this is a little mad........remember you can build anything? heres a bit of madness, quote from Kotaku after the vid.

Ever since the beta for Littlebigplanet hit, we've seen numerous level designs, some good, some not so good. From classic Mario remakes to re-imagining of the humongous spectacles found in Shadow of the Colossus. Heck, even Tristan is a game designer in the making. But simply from an engineering standpoint, I think this is by far and away the best yet. A user created a real-time working calculator that accurately adds and subtracts numbers. The level is said to use 610 magnetic swtiches, 500 wires, and 430 pistons. I didn't see what the big deal was until the camera panned up. That's when my mouth hit the floor.
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:02 am

Ahhh now i see Smile
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:29 pm

Oh yeah, the topiv title........go to the link below for your free key, hurry though theres only 15,000 affraid

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2008-10-06-little-big-planet_N.htm
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:12 am

Ok so you should have your key now! So what next? simple, its a US generated key so you need to use a US PSN ID to downloaded, not sure how to get one? google it for easy instructions. Ok so enter the key then start downloading, you can now swap back to your normal PSN ID and actualy play the game with it.
So whats it like?........Far too much stuff in it to even cover a tenth of it right now, loads of features and scope for building levels.....The planed jet set will levels will be very little problem! in fact I may go dig out some monty mole levels! but more of that in the full version. The game mechanics are beautiful, really good platform stuff, jumping, swinging puzzle solveing, it gets it all down to a tee, thing sonic and mario here, sony just got it's big iconic character in the form of a "sackboy" The graphics are spot on, with some very nice animation, the tunes are very memorable and Mr Fry's dulcet tones suit the game very well, with his hitch hikers guide style of informative banter....."I could say no sackboys were harmed in the making of this level, but I would be lying" Classic LOL
So onto the online aspects..........Played with a few people of my friends list and a number of randoms, not laughed at a game so much in ages. You'll find alot of the levels have parts where it requires 2 or more of you to reach bonus areas, like jumping in a tire and rolling it accross a huge sheet of electrified ice, or the cathren wheel of death.......picture a large wheel with 8 rockets nailed to it then get 4 sackboys hanging onto a peice of cloth pined to the center....Light it up and hold on as it fires off accross what could only be described as satans rollercoaster LOL But I'm waffeling on. It has a charm to the characters, a simplicity to the gameplay, yet at the same time it can throw those "how the Feck do I get over there moments. It has those 3 ingreedients, it can go faster than sonic, it has the timing elements of mario and the puzzel solving of the old school greats, add to the mix the graphics, online multiplayer, level editor and the user created content yo have probabley the best platform game made to date..........and thats from an ardent Mario fan!
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:44 pm

Well as of 1am the beta finished.....boo, But 2 weeks to go till the games released.....Horay!
Had some really funny moments with the game and been amazed at some of the levels created in such a short period of time with the betas limited tool set! I never tried to build anything myself, deciding to wait till the full release but I did have a play with a few of the vehicles in build mode. Essentialy LBP is a platformer, but due to it's versitility, you can create prety much what you want. I saw plenty of vehicle based games, the best of which required a dexterity in actualy drivinfg or flying the vehicles....yes some required you to pilot craft through obsticles....remember "moon lander?" Now I didn't come accross this level but I'll hunt it out when I get the full game.....enjoy Very Happy

Other memorable levels that were a break from tradition were a quiz based game, 3 questions 3 awnsers 3 buttons 2 boxes of TNT......get it right move to the next question....get it wrong baboom! LOL Also special mention to the crane game, remember the arcade game where you have 3 buttons which control a little graber on an arm..you try and grab a prize then dump it in the chute to win? yeah that was done as well LOL
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down