Online Fanboyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ferrari Challenge Rouls
Race Pro EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:57 pm by GTNeidher

» GTP5 Online
Race Pro EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 pm by Hereward

» Home club
Race Pro EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm by GTNeidher

» Home....no it will be released
Race Pro EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm by Hereward

» Tonights Racing,
Race Pro EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm by Manse

» New NXE Dashboard update
Race Pro EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm by Evil Penguin

» ITS A BOY!!!
Race Pro EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm by Evil Penguin

» Gears of war 2
Race Pro EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm by Evil Penguin

» Post your Online ID
Race Pro EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm by Manse

Top posters
Hereward (346)
Race Pro Vote_lcapRace Pro Voting_barRace Pro Vote_rcap 
Manse (223)
bigjizzy (208)
Joker (133)
david79uk (104)
Evil Penguin (23)
Man of Kent (21)
SkytracK (12)
Curt (10)
Bansheeragger (7)

Gallery

Race Pro Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Race Pro

4 posters

Go down

Race Pro Empty Race Pro

Post by Manse Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:41 pm

Developed by renowned award-winning game developer SimBin, a leading creator of PC racing simulators, Race Pro brings SimBin's formidable skill and know-how to Xbox 360 for the very first time this fall.

Race Pro recreates a breathtaking reality giving gamers the ultimate racing simulation experience, all powered by Lizard, SimBin's own physics engine. With precision physics and handling, racers will feel every bend and burst of acceleration along with every emotion from pre-race tension in the pit lanes to the exhilaration of capturing the checker flag. Race Pro provides unrivalled realism and deep immersion into the racing world through ultra realistic car models and official FIA championships and tracks.

Putting players in the driving seats of their simulated racing careers, racers will have the opportunity to work their way up the leader boards through intense training and winning key races. Race Pro has something for everyone, allowing players of all levels to pick up and play, while offering challenging tracks and advanced modes for the more experienced players.

Race Pro offers a wealth of cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power, as well as a host of championships including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW. GT cars from manufacturers including Aston Martin and Saleen take their place on the grid as well as production cars such as the Audi R8 and Dodge Viper SRT10. In addition, Race Pro is exclusively bringing all the WTCC cars from manufacturers Alfa Romeo, BMW, Chevrolet and Seat to Xbox 360 for the very first time. For a blast of accessible fun, the Mini Cooper Challenge invites players of all abilities to take the wheel.

Gamers and racing fans alike will experience the thrill of racing these powerful cars on 13 real life tracks covering all continents, of which Macau, Porto and Pau are exclusive to Race Pro, and US tracks Laguna Seca and Road America are brand new to SimBin fans.

Online play via Xbox Live online entertainment network for Xbox 360 and System Link support lets up to 12 players take on equally high-powered opponents and test their skills to the limit to reach the finish line ahead of the pack. For friends closer to home, the brand new 'Hot Seat' feature puts players in the driving seat for a limited amount of time before passing the controller to the next player and so on, demanding exceptionally quick reactions and precision racing from even the most seasoned drivers.

Nothing gets closer than Race Pro, the ultra real racing simulation game exclusive to Xbox 360, scheduled for release this fall 2008.
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Race Pro Empty Re: Race Pro

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:22 pm

Link to a vid

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/7635/Race-Pro-Trailer/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

https://onlinefanboyz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:46 pm

I hope you can turn them arrows off telling you which way the corner is, takes a lot of the skill out of it having them on !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:47 pm

yeah i would imagine on the HUD you can turn them off , on SBK08 and Dirt you have the option to turn most things on or off
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:36 pm

here's the trailor vid,not showing much but it gives ya a few cars to see whats gonne be in the game

david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:05 pm

"Online play via Xbox Live lets up to 12 players take on equally high-powered opponents and test their skills to the limit to reach the finish line ahead of the pack. For friends closer to home, the brand new 'Hot Seat' feature puts players in the driving seat for a limited amount of time before passing the controller to the next player and so on, demanding exceptionally quick reactions and precision racing from even the most seasoned drivers."

I do like the sound of this ALOT
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:49 pm

i dont wanna be handing over to anyone i wanna do it all myself however unless they put it in to make a 24hr le mans race feel that extra realistic then i suppose for those people its a great addition..

stay away the hell from my control pad damn it
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am

its been delayed till january 2009
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:29 am

david79uk wrote:its been delayed till january 2009

who told you that ? Very Happy
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:20 am

Hmmmmmm if this is the case It's going to be up against GT5 on the PS3........thats not something any developer would want.......Oh hang on, not o worry GT5 will probubley be delayed a few more times before then LOL
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:34 am

GT5 Official release date will likely be fall 2020.

We all know this is true. by which time we will all have x box 990's which you simply plug into your hand for use as a controller.
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:03 pm

all the big online games retailers are still saying november release
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:13 pm

Not to harp on like a PS3 fanboy but (classic UGVX post start there)
Over on the GT forums theres a little disgruntlement about the lack of "sim" racers on the PS3 theres 3....and one of those is GT5p which in essence is a big demo! now quite a few people have been voicing opinions on Race Pro in relationship to a BIG update for GT5p due arounf RP's release date and the final release date of the full GT5 game, basicly the general feeling of the race sim guys is if GT5p update is anything less than "private rooms online and extra cars and tracks race damage" (all promised) then there going to jump over onto Race Pro...........strong words considering this is from some of the Sony die hards! GT5 the full title is schedueled for sometime in the first 3 months of 2009.....but this is sketchy if it gets droped back to late 2009 sony will have to seriously look at pushing foreward some driving sims foreward to fill the gap!
Personaly Forza 2/3 and Gt5/P are my prefared type of race game, standard road cars with a plethera of tuning parts and settings with some well thought out tracks. Race Pro is a little bit limited in this scope with race cars only.....but if it can pull of a TOCA feel I'm there, Ferrari challenge is a similar type of game with only "Race Ferraris" but pulls of that close race feel of the early TOCA games which I love.....this is also on the back burner for most until the 17th when the V2 patch should fix the online issues and add private rooms giving it the title of best PS3 sim. If RP has been delayed MS could miss a good few machine sales as RP is this seasons 360 seller for alot of people.
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:50 pm

goto there official racepro site http://videogames.atari.com/racepro/

the atari site still has it down as the 14th of november but i doubt it,its not even got any new things featured on the actual website but aparently the demo is still going to be out in 2-3 weeks on xbl market
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Race Pro Race_p10

Nice spot dave, odd the demo is coming out so early! well lets hope theres no more delays on this one.
Quite a funny ad line "nothing gets closer" How apt Wink
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:45 pm

lol indeed,although it's a sh!tter that its been delayed,i'd rather they make it properly than rush it out towards the end,forza2 did that and its made a reet mess of it in certain parts

also they is a company designing a specific steering whell for the racepro game so maybe this is whats caused the delay

heres the link http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=31299

if by some miracle that steering wheel turns out to be ace thn i'll just have to rip the porsche badge of it and stick a ford one on there lol...............somplete with tiger stripped fluffy steering wheel cover
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 pm

heard new info on this new wheel from a mucker o'mine and rumours are its not gonna be cheap,like 300 quid not kinda cheap,although it does have a clutch which is good news
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:58 pm

Why do they just not suport the G25? the PS3 dose and it aint £300 LOL
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin