Online Fanboyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ferrari Challenge Rouls
well day 1 in the big fanboyz house EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:57 pm by GTNeidher

» GTP5 Online
well day 1 in the big fanboyz house EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 pm by Hereward

» Home club
well day 1 in the big fanboyz house EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm by GTNeidher

» Home....no it will be released
well day 1 in the big fanboyz house EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm by Hereward

» Tonights Racing,
well day 1 in the big fanboyz house EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm by Manse

» New NXE Dashboard update
well day 1 in the big fanboyz house EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm by Evil Penguin

» ITS A BOY!!!
well day 1 in the big fanboyz house EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm by Evil Penguin

» Gears of war 2
well day 1 in the big fanboyz house EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm by Evil Penguin

» Post your Online ID
well day 1 in the big fanboyz house EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm by Manse

Top posters
Hereward (346)
well day 1 in the big fanboyz house Vote_lcapwell day 1 in the big fanboyz house Voting_barwell day 1 in the big fanboyz house Vote_rcap 
Manse (223)
well day 1 in the big fanboyz house Vote_lcapwell day 1 in the big fanboyz house Voting_barwell day 1 in the big fanboyz house Vote_rcap 
bigjizzy (208)
Joker (133)
david79uk (104)
Evil Penguin (23)
Man of Kent (21)
SkytracK (12)
Curt (10)
Bansheeragger (7)

Gallery

well day 1 in the big fanboyz house Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

well day 1 in the big fanboyz house

4 posters

Go down

well day 1 in the big fanboyz house Empty well day 1 in the big fanboyz house

Post by Hereward Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:51 pm

I finaly put down the poor mac book about 12 hours ago after sitting down with a virtual manse to buid this site, it's by no means complete and is still a little buggy in places but we've got 6 members and over 100 posts under our belt! not bad going, cheers everyone for posing and helping the site to start to come together.

Owen
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

https://onlinefanboyz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

well day 1 in the big fanboyz house Empty Re: well day 1 in the big fanboyz house

Post by Manse Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:09 pm

yay 7 members now Very Happy seems to be going well if not a little multi-directional but should settle down soon , nice to see people sharing info and thoughts for a change Laughing
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

well day 1 in the big fanboyz house Empty Re: well day 1 in the big fanboyz house

Post by Hereward Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:16 pm

Going to be a little haphazard for a few days as we tie down the sections and make a logical list of subjects for members........plus Howlers a member so there'll be posts everywhere lol!
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:17 pm

a logical list of subjects for members

I see I'm clearly on the wrong forum here... replace logical with surreal and then you have yourself a winner Wink
Joker
Joker
technical admin
technical admin

Back to top Go down

well day 1 in the big fanboyz house Empty week 1 in the online fanboyz house

Post by Manse Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:41 pm

well its been a good week on the whole , Hereward buckled and got himself a 360 Very Happy again !!
members have been slowly but surely drifting over and joining up and we seem to be getting a good bunch of people together , manse has been banned off AV Forums for posting links to our site ( what a naughty puppy i am ) and i have a 2 points fine ( think that means i am now banned from driving for 6 months or something ) anyway , am i arsed ?? NO Very Happy anyway gaming has been a bit of a mixed bag this week with me trying to do a bit on Assassins Creed , and its been rainbow6 and forza 2 of an evening although designing a car for the site sort of took priority over actually racing so that will have to change this week as the car is pretty much finished now , anyone who wants a forza car design its on a mini and if you gift me a mini over i will put the design on and gift it back to you Cheers , Manse
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:56 pm

On a side note My PS3 thinks I've fallen out with it and Links is better Laughing
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:07 pm

Yay for manse, Smile you naughty naughty boy Smile LOL
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:54 pm

ok a quick update for everyone , 4 weeks in and 22 registered users on the site , not bad going really as its all been done by word of mouth and a bit of spamming , confusing part is that visitors are coming on daily but not registering ( are we missing something or doing something wrong ? if we are either pop a reply up or you can PM me and we can go from there ) anyway back to the point , the idea of the site was to get gaming back to what it was designed for , regular gaming with people who we got to know , that doesn't mean we are some sort of clicky little group far from it infact , EG :- Shnix joined the site yesterday , never spoke to the guy in my life before and raced on Forza last night with us , was he ignored or was he made to feel unwelcome ? the answer is no , ( will let shnix post his own opinion up ) plenty of good racing , ideas , advice , etc etc , thats what the site is designed for to share advice , ideas , knowledge and opinions , yes we have a timetrial table and thats all a bit serious but the times are not impossible to beat and people are nailing free run laps in like they are going out of fashion which is why it is there , anyway most nights we can be found on Forza 2 and everyone is welcome to join us for racing and a bit of banter ( i wont be about tonight and i dont think Hereward will be either but normal service will be resumed on thursday night ) tune a B C & D class and come join us , we usually race on the tracks we are using for the time trial table so who knows , you might just get that illusive fastest lap , cheers Manse

Last edited by Manse on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:55 pm

Just to second manses message chhers guys for jumping into a new site and posting stuff up and joining in. The PS3 side of things is a little slow as I've been busy sorting the site out and cracking into Forza 2 but normal service will be resumed shortly with the V2 patch of Ferrari challenge and SOCOM on the horizon! There will also be a Forum apartment in home as soon as it hits....this is going to be something of a beta affair so suggestions on content is apreciated, but expect a few videos running loads of pics on the walls and a few arcade machines, may even stump up the cash for a pool table LOL going to be a number of these so there should be access to them most of the time details up soon
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down