Online Fanboyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ferrari Challenge Rouls
Time trials - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:57 pm by GTNeidher

» GTP5 Online
Time trials - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 pm by Hereward

» Home club
Time trials - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm by GTNeidher

» Home....no it will be released
Time trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm by Hereward

» Tonights Racing,
Time trials - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm by Manse

» New NXE Dashboard update
Time trials - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm by Evil Penguin

» ITS A BOY!!!
Time trials - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm by Evil Penguin

» Gears of war 2
Time trials - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm by Evil Penguin

» Post your Online ID
Time trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm by Manse

Top posters
Hereward (346)
Time trials - Page 2 Vote_lcapTime trials - Page 2 Voting_barTime trials - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Manse (223)
Time trials - Page 2 Vote_lcapTime trials - Page 2 Voting_barTime trials - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
bigjizzy (208)
Joker (133)
david79uk (104)
Evil Penguin (23)
Man of Kent (21)
SkytracK (12)
Curt (10)
Bansheeragger (7)

Gallery

Time trials - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Time trials

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time trials - Page 2 Empty Re: Time trials

Post by Hereward Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Manse wrote:
Hereward wrote:Draft excluders.....B&Q £8.99 Very Happy

fianlly woke up then have ya Very Happy

Been busy, some scrotes cloaned my buissness bank card and is happily emptying it as we speak. unfortunatly I can't block the card or report it stolen till tommorow when the buissness banking line opens........bit of a glitch there I should think by now it's just about cleaned out Suspect Lets hope the bank covers it or the taxman will be throwing me in jail next month for not paying my tax bill for the year and by buissness will be dead as a Limited company.......Oh how I love this country and the scroats who live here.........Ok thats off my chest....Hi guys LOL

Hereward
The condemed
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

https://onlinefanboyz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:04 pm

goin off on a tangent here , same thing happened to me 2 yrs ago , i had £12k in the bank and someone withdrew it all over 2 days , in a state of shock i went down to the local bank and they said there was nothing they could do and there was another £2k goin out the following day and they couldn't stop it from goin , police were called in and a fraud investigation was carried out and tracked to 2 guys in america who had cloned loads of cards and were raking it in , anyway while in the bank an old guy went to the cashier and wanted to take £500 out of his account but only has his bank book on him , they said they couldn't do it cause he had no proof of who he was , to which i replied " are you lot taking the P1ss ???? to which the copper cautioned me on the spot , anyway all money was recovered so hopefully you should get it all back matey , its not your fault there is no 24 hr fraudline to call so you did your best by phoning them tomorrow and thats all they can go off , looks like some little frigger has been through your bin and got ya details or the bank has put them in a bin liner and they have been stolen from there , so if ya see some chav walking round your way with a chunky gold necklace on and a new pair of Nike's chin the git to be on the safe side !! prob best not do that , half of warrington will be sparked out Very Happy CHAVTASTIC
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:41 pm

They tell me theres Feck all they can do about it I'll chin the guy who says it, I'll make sure I have minimal ID on me, they wont know who I am to do anything about it LOL Weird thing is I'm actualy locked out of my account but the scroats are still on a spending spree as I type...........Anywat way off topic, sorry guys
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

https://onlinefanboyz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:47 pm

Ok timetrial table has been updated and there have been some serious lap times set by members , howler obviously has no fear of heights as he seems to be the top of every table and now has max points so has won the top prize of taking his forza mates out for a meal and a beer at his expense , well done mate Very Happy seriously though i can see a few of us trying to better our times as there is very little between the rest of us and i know that i for 1 can better my times on the tracks , also if you look at the forza tables over on forza.net you can see on a few tracks we are way up in the top 1000 which when you consider how many people actually play this its took some serious skills to get there , well done guys and as before if there are any mistakes then PM me and i will look into it , i am only human and mistakes are possible , cheers guys , Manse Very Happy
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:26 pm

now i know its all in good fun but i plan to destroy you all..........well your laptimes i mean,sorry for the confusion,seems howler beat my tsukuba time eh,damn!i frikkin hate that track and now i have to go do it again to get first place back...i have no idea what i can use for road atlanta,am working on a rwd beast at the moment so hopefully that should do the trick soon,and no it aint a old american muscle car,its a jappachino
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:49 pm

hmmmm seem's like howler is the topdog at the moment eh,well i tried beating two of his times this morning but to no luck,by the way my d class tsukuba time needs updating so chop chop lol

having a pain in the arse time deciding which b class i want to use for road atlanta though,because of the sh1t pyshics this game is just crap when it comes to the rwd cars,they dont seem to change no matter what frikkin down force and race tires you put on so i will either go for a silvia or a beetle to try and better my time on that one me thinks
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:35 pm

lol hurry the frik up and update the scoreboard before howler beats my times again lol.
i will let him keep the tsukuba time seeing as i hate that track and mess up that last corner every frikkin time.
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:26 pm

won't be on it much now till next tuesday with football and when I do get on I'll be ranking up on cod 4 double xp weekend Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:11 pm

howler ti wrote:won't be on it much now till next tuesday with football and when I do get on I'll be ranking up on cod 4 double xp weekend Very Happy

see ya on cod 4 Fabrittzio Very Happy
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:15 pm

david79uk wrote:lol hurry the frik up and update the scoreboard before howler beats my times again lol.
i will let him keep the tsukuba time seeing as i hate that track and mess up that last corner every frikkin time.

will be a couple of days mate before i get a chance to update , also want to give jizzy a couple of days to get his times set , am not complaining but it takes a couple of hrs to get all the info , sort it out and then enter it into the table , impossible for me to update it every day matey and then when i update it some frigger spoils it and beats the times and i have to do it again lol , will pop a post up when i have updated it mate , probably be friday Very Happy
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:27 pm

Manse wrote:
david79uk wrote:lol hurry the frik up and update the scoreboard before howler beats my times again lol.

will be a couple of days mate before i get a chance to update , also want to give jizzy a couple of days to get his times set , am not complaining but it takes a couple of hrs to get all the info , sort it out and then enter it into the table , impossible for me to update it every day matey and then when i update it some frigger spoils it and beats the times and i have to do it again lol , will pop a post up when i have updated it mate , probably be friday Very Happy
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:29 pm

lol no worries mate,hope ya dint think i was rushing ya but now that howler aint on it for a while i can relax....jizzy wont catch up cause he drives sh!tty german cars lol
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:01 pm

david79uk wrote:lol no worries mate,hope ya dint think i was rushing ya but now that howler aint on it for a while i can relax....jizzy wont catch up cause he drives sh!tty german cars lol

no mate not at all , i usually update as to when i think no-one will be on to beat them , got the timing well wrong last time as an hour after i updated them it was out of date lol Very Happy
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by david79uk Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:46 pm

well what might be easier for you is trying to decide what day you have a spare moment to do the table and what we can do is try to set times untill an hour before you do them and then leave it a few hours before we start again
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Table updated Very Happy
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin