Online Fanboyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ferrari Challenge Rouls
help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:57 pm by GTNeidher

» GTP5 Online
help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 pm by Hereward

» Home club
help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm by GTNeidher

» Home....no it will be released
help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm by Hereward

» Tonights Racing,
help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm by Manse

» New NXE Dashboard update
help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm by Evil Penguin

» ITS A BOY!!!
help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm by Evil Penguin

» Gears of war 2
help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm by Evil Penguin

» Post your Online ID
help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm by Manse

Top posters
Hereward (346)
help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) Vote_lcaphelp me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) Voting_barhelp me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) Vote_rcap 
Manse (223)
help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) Vote_lcaphelp me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) Voting_barhelp me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) Vote_rcap 
bigjizzy (208)
Joker (133)
david79uk (104)
Evil Penguin (23)
Man of Kent (21)
SkytracK (12)
Curt (10)
Bansheeragger (7)

Gallery

help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on )

4 posters

Go down

help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) Empty help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on )

Post by Manse Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:46 pm

ok site has been running for a couple of months now and started off well if not a little slowly , anyway am not into naming names or anything like that but there seems to be few posts goin up at the moment , guests are visiting but not registering and in all fairness not much is happening , hereward and myself have put a fair few hours into this to try and get it running but its slowed right down at the moment , can all members take just 2 minutes of their time and either post up a message telling us where to head/what they want etc or if you prefer pm myself or hereward whether its a good or bad idea and let us know what you all want from the site , at the end of the day its for us all to use , just been over to UGVX and they are now falling out amongst themselves over a game of golf which i why we originally left and set this up , this site is not for me and hereward its for a gaming community thats why it was set up , ps just a quick note for anyone with the new cod 5 beta i will be around thurs and friday night for a few hrs if anyone can get on , cheers , Manse
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) Empty Re: help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on )

Post by Hereward Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:10 am

I'll second that, apart from the COD5 bit, manse is obviously being paid for that LOL Anyhows, seems were stalled a little on the site, we have got some clan stuff lined up for SOCOM and an Online Fanboyz zone on Home (more on that soon) So game wise were a little sparse waiting for the christmas deluge of AAA titles. You guys are the ones using the site..........where can we improve? thats basicly it! What do we need to do to make the site better for the guys visiting it? PM me or manse or simply stick your thoughts, opinions and suggestions up in a post......It's that "Post Reply" button down there if ya forgot where it is Wink
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

https://onlinefanboyz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on ) Empty Re: help me out ( no i dont need ya money so read on )

Post by Joker Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:59 am

hmm, i guess my 'issue' is that most of the stuff on here so far seems to be about forza... a game i neither have nor want lol. more ps3 clan stuff would be welcomed greatly from my end.
Joker
Joker
technical admin
technical admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:08 am

Done, SOCOM,Little Big Planet, fallout 3 and GT5p all going to get some major attention on the PS3 along with Home. Were a little shy of PS3 users at the moment which is making gaming nights a little hard, again a push for new darkside users will be on the cards........Cheers for posting your thoughts Joker much apriciated.
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

https://onlinefanboyz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:14 am

Im here Smile

Obviously on the 360 side, i tend to buy games i "prefer" to play on 360, as things like cod5 ill get on pc.

I will however be up and running on RS6 Vegas as of monday if anyone is up for playing that one night.

As well as the usual forza etc.

I have been playing through BF Bad Company and although not played online yet feel its gonna be a 10 year olds territory.

J
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:00 pm

bad company online has always suprised me, its far better than cod4 for the mental ages of the players. how ever that is on the ps3, your milage may vary on xbox
Joker
Joker
technical admin
technical admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:09 pm

am not sure what the age range is on the 360 as i played it a few times and to be honest i didn't like it , i know man of kent loves bad company online but the first time i went on i got on a mounted gun and a team mate killed me because he wanted to use it , so obviously when i respawned i tossed a grenade at his feet and watched the little fooker explode and it blew up the gun too , this then progressed for the next 20 minutes where we just killed each other for hell of it while the rest of the team suffered , i think this could be an excellent game online if it was palyed with people you know who actually talk to each other and work as a team rather than everyman for himself working on his own , battlefield is a brilliant game and i loved the single player but the multiplayer wasn't for me purely because i ended up playing with numptys Very Happy
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:13 pm

Does anyone know about the comms situation on bad company.....?

Is it team only comms etc...???
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:18 pm

man of kent would fill you in on that question better , from what i remember they were team comms but they were broke when i played it , probably been fixed by now though
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum