Online Fanboyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ferrari Challenge Rouls
Last nights racing EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:57 pm by GTNeidher

» GTP5 Online
Last nights racing EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 pm by Hereward

» Home club
Last nights racing EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm by GTNeidher

» Home....no it will be released
Last nights racing EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm by Hereward

» Tonights Racing,
Last nights racing EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm by Manse

» New NXE Dashboard update
Last nights racing EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm by Evil Penguin

» ITS A BOY!!!
Last nights racing EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm by Evil Penguin

» Gears of war 2
Last nights racing EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm by Evil Penguin

» Post your Online ID
Last nights racing EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm by Manse

Top posters
Hereward (346)
Last nights racing Vote_lcapLast nights racing Voting_barLast nights racing Vote_rcap 
Manse (223)
Last nights racing Vote_lcapLast nights racing Voting_barLast nights racing Vote_rcap 
bigjizzy (208)
Joker (133)
david79uk (104)
Evil Penguin (23)
Man of Kent (21)
SkytracK (12)
Curt (10)
Bansheeragger (7)

Gallery

Last nights racing Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Last nights racing

3 posters

Go down

Last nights racing Empty Last nights racing

Post by bigjizzy Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Owen showing off his braking skills again

Rolling Eyes

Last nights racing 3b4f3610_800x600
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Last nights racing Empty Re: Last nights racing

Post by bigjizzy Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:28 am

Gonna be offline after tonight for a few days chaps.....

Conflicts between my pay day and my free trial ending. Sad will be back online after tonight as of monday.

J
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Not seen you on for a few days Jizzy, text us when your on
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

https://onlinefanboyz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:54 pm

was on last night chief, you were a no show....... Sad

will be on tonight. Maybe before but likely 10pm onwards....
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:07 pm

Had some cracking races last night with some really good blokes.

one set up was C class rear drive only 200 - 300bhp, No assists. ended up being me and hereward in porsche944T's against a couple of cockneys in some beamers...... Brilliant close racing with the odd bump and bash, nothing major though.

Love this game Smile
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Jizzy can I have my wing mirror back yet? Very Happy
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:07 pm

Im afraid its still attached to my door sorry Smile
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:06 pm

Sorry about my early departure last night, after all the arseing about getting that shit car done I eventualy got in the race only to punt a guy on the first corner, or rather punt a guy who then punted another guy who went wide and lost 2 places....anyway I apologised straight away.....in fact before I even made contact but this guy just kept going on and on about it for the proceeding lap, I ignored him to the point of just pulling over but no he kept wittering on about it in the background so I couldn't be arsed and switched off. Gaming is suposed to be entertainment.....I wasn't being entertained at that point rather I was being wound up LOL
The joys of interacting with idiots LOL

For all it's wonders Xbox Live can sometimes leave you with a sour taste in your mouth with it's unfathomable "can't conect" issues especialy on Forza...not all the time just occasionaly mind, someone who you can usualy game with online will suddenly have a "poor" conection although at the same time you can play with people on the other side of the world with ease, wev'e all had it and we've all done the host shuffle to try and get a combination of conections to work together. some games are better than others and yes the PS3 can have the same issues notabley COD4. Right I'm going to stop now as I'm ranting aimlessly LOL
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Hereward wrote:Sorry about my early departure last night, after all the arseing about getting that shit car done I eventualy got in the race only to punt a guy on the first corner, or rather punt a guy who then punted another guy who went wide and lost 2 places....anyway I apologised straight away.....in fact before I even made contact but this guy just kept going on and on about it for the proceeding lap, I ignored him to the point of just pulling over but no he kept wittering on about it in the background so I couldn't be arsed and switched off. Gaming is suposed to be entertainment.....I wasn't being entertained at that point rather I was being wound up LOL
The joys of interacting with idiots LOL

For all it's wonders Xbox Live can sometimes leave you with a sour taste in your mouth with it's unfathomable "can't conect" issues especialy on Forza...not all the time just occasionaly mind, someone who you can usualy game with online will suddenly have a "poor" conection although at the same time you can play with people on the other side of the world with ease, wev'e all had it and we've all done the host shuffle to try and get a combination of conections to work together. some games are better than others and yes the PS3 can have the same issues notabley COD4. Right I'm going to stop now as I'm ranting aimlessly LOL

NAIL + HEAD = HIT , this has been my whole argument and why the site was originally created , oh my god you are all goin to regret this now but read on it will be worth it , its my opinion and i apologise its not forza 2 related but it needs to be said and you started it Twisted Evil online gaming for me is not supposed to be a hate filled night of abuse and arguing ( althought this always seems to happen ) its about a few people getting together and having a laugh and a joke and goin for the win , example Rainbow vegas played with 6 people who know each other and work together versus 6 people on another team = great night of gaming , forza 2 with X number of people who all know each other and race clean = great night of gaming , see the pattern forming here , played gears 2 online the other night with the Man From Kent , howler ti , Mr numbers and it was 4 hrs of frantic fun gaming and we got to level 50 on hoarde , went on last night on my own and it was full of tossers and we never got past wave 6 , i think as a gaming site we have lost the way a bit at the moment and need to get back on track , also myself and howler created a fifa club which has now been hijacked by a UGVX member so i have traded that in now and will never play it again ( oh yeah and i was shit at it ) i think at the moment a combination of members being split between the 360 and the black shiny dust collector and AAA titles hitting both consoles has split everyone up , maybe a friday or saturday night should be set aside for Rainbow vegas as we all have that and its great online , cheers MANSE Very Happy
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Tis the season to be spending.....the glut of AAA titles is really got everyone stretched regarding time to pay together. That said I'm glad we haven't gone down the path of....right this is ace everyone buy it were going it for 2 weeks then trade it in for the "next best game evar"........We do have an issue of too few members at the moment but thats slowly being addressed plus there should be a raft of F-Coy newbies along soon! anyway Got to agree with manse here we need a game night sorting for this weekend guys.........I've got a COD4-5 match with the forum clan on the PS3 also gettng hooked on GT5p again in anticipation of private lobbys and home but I'm up for some R6 of Forza 2 stuff on the 360 this weekend and I'm sure manse will be doing some chainsaw death games as well!
I'll be on the 360 later sending out invites to members for a forza race or 2 which will then go onto R6, just a warmup for the weekend but would be nice to see some haggered familiar faces guys LOL
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:17 am

Morning,

While all you Gears and COD heads were shooting away this weekend, i managed to get a couple of hours on forza with Shnix......

We raced A<C class etc, but the best race was in B class,
My 1988 911 Turbo Vs His 1982 Carrera Rs.

We were so evenly matched, that in a race around the Nuremberg Ring we finished within a 10th thats right a tenth of a second of each other. Smile Smile

Was a great race.
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down