Online Fanboyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ferrari Challenge Rouls
possible tournament ideas EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:57 pm by GTNeidher

» GTP5 Online
possible tournament ideas EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 pm by Hereward

» Home club
possible tournament ideas EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm by GTNeidher

» Home....no it will be released
possible tournament ideas EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm by Hereward

» Tonights Racing,
possible tournament ideas EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm by Manse

» New NXE Dashboard update
possible tournament ideas EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm by Evil Penguin

» ITS A BOY!!!
possible tournament ideas EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm by Evil Penguin

» Gears of war 2
possible tournament ideas EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm by Evil Penguin

» Post your Online ID
possible tournament ideas EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm by Manse

Top posters
Hereward (346)
possible tournament ideas Vote_lcappossible tournament ideas Voting_barpossible tournament ideas Vote_rcap 
Manse (223)
possible tournament ideas Vote_lcappossible tournament ideas Voting_barpossible tournament ideas Vote_rcap 
bigjizzy (208)
Joker (133)
david79uk (104)
Evil Penguin (23)
Man of Kent (21)
SkytracK (12)
Curt (10)
Bansheeragger (7)

Gallery

possible tournament ideas Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

possible tournament ideas

4 posters

Go down

possible tournament ideas Empty possible tournament ideas

Post by david79uk Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:53 am

why dont we look into starting an offcial tournament?pick a class,a car(none of the sh!tty leaderboard cars,and decide on what tracks on what days we wanna do,perhaps have one race a week at 25 laps including 1 pit stop anywhere up from the 2nd lap to the 24th lap

we could try:

silverstone national = 25 laps
maple valley = 25 laps
mugello = 25 laps
nurburgring = 5 laps
laguna seca = 25 laps
and finish at silverstone grand prix = 25 laps(we're all brits and we never run the english tracks)

lets say for example we decide on a class A850,then we strict the hp to no more than 350hp has to have forza wings front,rear and bumper,race tires and race wieght

also if we had to do 2 rooms then we could think about driving in teams,2 per team plus have to drive the same car
with the same setup,we really have to look into the cars we use though because if we do do a team event and 2 people have the leaderboard cars then chances are they have won the tournament already so get rid of cars that are used as leaderboard cars,a class for instance,no mugen integra,300zx,subaru 22b etc,perhaps if we just stick to rwd or front wheel drive cars and forget about awd.

if 350bhp is too much for some people then we go for a lower class,we can decide what class we want some time

each team has too have there own race paint,be it original or replica,no fat chicks with big strap-on pics or crap like that are allowed.

we make a table to keep count of the scores etc,if you quit out the room,smash your car up then that counts as no points for that race.

some one volunteers to save the replay and go over it if should any crashes happen,we are all from the same site so there's no point in falling out over a pissy video game so just accept the decission and make sure your better in the next race

no abs,tcs,stm allowed however a breaking line and automatic is optional,again we can all decide on this but tire and fuel damage must be switched on

when we decide on what day we will be racing on it has to be the same day for each weekly race,try to make the effort,if ya got a missus who needs you to be there for her to watch eastenders then give her a couple of days notice and let them know you will be racing on a certain night for an hour or so,if you do miss the race because of some sort of silly sh!te happening that mucks up ya plans then you still lose the points for that race(sorry chaps,no mercy points in this tourny).

only online forza lads can be in this tournament,even if only 5 turn up in one room then the race still goes ahead,no point in letting some tool in and he fecks up ya race.the people who dont turn up lose the points but the rest still go on with the race,however if the majority of the lads have a really busy week then we either postpone it till the next day or have two races the week later.

we try our best to pick a day that suits everyone,i realise your not all jobless bastardios like myself so if your either a night worker or early morning shift worker then we perhaps do it on either a early weekend day or a mid afternoon day,my missus dont mind me getting on the xbox anyday but saturday nights are a big no for me,,i dont drink but thats mine and the missus ermm.......errrr..........grown up cuddling session.........or a filum night.

we try to decide on what cars we use within say a week,once we have decided on the cars we then have to pick what cars we use(team race or single racing can be decided)but then we pick our race number and make sure we have a race paint.if people are'nt so good at tuning then i am sure we can help each other out even if we are against each other,once we picked the car we are using we can then have one week to tune and test the car but once the week is up then the car has to race and stick to its setup,all the tracks i thought about can roughly all be used with the same setup of a car.

anyway what do you lads think,any other ideas are more than welcome,but i think these are some good basic plans to build up from
david79uk
david79uk
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

possible tournament ideas Empty Re: possible tournament ideas

Post by bigjizzy Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:14 am

But but..... what about my 790BHP Dino...... its A850.....

although id kill for some sort of Airbrake/parachute on it Smile
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:39 am

You've got one of those, it's called the back of my trans am Laughing
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

https://onlinefanboyz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:00 am

Technically, dude, i was doing 181 MPH, my brakes were that hot. NASA were coming up with excuses for them failing. Sad
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:14 am

Not the old "One of the heat sheild tiles fell off my brakes " excuse Rolling Eyes
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

https://onlinefanboyz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:34 am

Proven fact my speedy friend...!!! Smile Smile
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:50 pm

ok team racing Clio cup if anyone is interested , C class , friday night 10pm 25 laps Laguna Seca , me and howler are in for 1 team so sort your teams out and post your teams up Very Happy
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:10 pm

Sorry chaps cant do this friday atm Sad boo.....
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:32 pm

can you do saturday ?
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:45 pm

Yeah sat defo........

Just got a mate round on Friday staying for airsoft on sat so cant really let him sit there and watch me play can I!

But yeah ill take one for the team and pair up with owen for the clio cup on sat night.....
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:48 pm

LOL the forum has been down most of the morning, some strange shit has happened....
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:05 pm

A class touring cars around real world tracks , silverstone 1st and you can only use cars that are in the BTCC but we will have to be a bit leanient and realistic so you can use any vauxhall , bmw , honda etc as long as the manufacturer has a car in the BTCC you can use any car within reason , dont anyone turn up in a shitty american ford or i will shunt you off on the 1st bend Very Happy anyone up for it pop your name down and sort a car out and post up what car you are entering , cheers , Manse
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:29 pm

I'm in but not sure what car yet. You'll shunt them off on the 1st bend anyway with your driving !!! affraid lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:36 pm

howler ti wrote:I'm in but not sure what car yet. You'll shunt them off on the 1st bend anyway with your driving !!! affraid lol!

i know but was just getting my excuses in early lol!
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:55 pm

Thank you howler for VINDICATING me Smile hehe
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict