Online Fanboyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ferrari Challenge Rouls
one for bigjizzy EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:57 pm by GTNeidher

» GTP5 Online
one for bigjizzy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 pm by Hereward

» Home club
one for bigjizzy EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm by GTNeidher

» Home....no it will be released
one for bigjizzy EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm by Hereward

» Tonights Racing,
one for bigjizzy EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm by Manse

» New NXE Dashboard update
one for bigjizzy EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm by Evil Penguin

» ITS A BOY!!!
one for bigjizzy EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm by Evil Penguin

» Gears of war 2
one for bigjizzy EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm by Evil Penguin

» Post your Online ID
one for bigjizzy EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm by Manse

Top posters
Hereward (346)
one for bigjizzy Vote_lcapone for bigjizzy Voting_barone for bigjizzy Vote_rcap 
Manse (223)
bigjizzy (208)
Joker (133)
david79uk (104)
Evil Penguin (23)
Man of Kent (21)
SkytracK (12)
Curt (10)
Bansheeragger (7)

Gallery

one for bigjizzy Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

one for bigjizzy

2 posters

Go down

one for bigjizzy Empty one for bigjizzy

Post by Joker Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Saw this published the other day

http://www.gameplayer.com.au/gp_documents/Best-PC-Money-Can-Buy.aspx?catid=News

PC gaming is not dead. In fact, titles like S.TA.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky, Warhammer: Dawn of War 2, Crysis: Warhead, Left 4 Dead, Spore and World of Warcraft: Rise of the Lich King. In fact, check out our article 10 Upcoming PC Games that will Turn you on for a look at the software love the humble personal computer is set to receive.

In order to play these slices of gaming goodness, you’re going to need a decent rig, and we sent our PC hardware guru in search of maximum frames in maximum detail, but at a minimum cost. We have three tiers for the three levels of PC gamers out there and all the detail you could possibly want on where, why and what to buy. So choose your poison and get amongst it.

* The Bang for Buck Beast (< $1,000)
* Extreme Performance on a Budget ($1,000 - $2,000)
* Perfection in Silicon Form (> $2,000) – this will blow your mind!
Joker
Joker
technical admin
technical admin

Back to top Go down

one for bigjizzy Empty Re: one for bigjizzy

Post by bigjizzy Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Looking at the specs for the $2000> one.

TBH in hindsight i should have gone for the single gfx card option but hey, the thinking at the time was having 2 of the very best ATI cards was gonna work well.

and it does dont get me wrong.

I too have a 1000w Power Supply which im pretty sure would keep most 3rd world countries going. Smile

Other than that were talking very very silly money with very very specialized parts.

Unfortunately i aint that wealthy Sad.
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum