Online Fanboyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ferrari Challenge Rouls
Halo 3 Opinions please EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:57 pm by GTNeidher

» GTP5 Online
Halo 3 Opinions please EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 pm by Hereward

» Home club
Halo 3 Opinions please EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm by GTNeidher

» Home....no it will be released
Halo 3 Opinions please EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm by Hereward

» Tonights Racing,
Halo 3 Opinions please EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm by Manse

» New NXE Dashboard update
Halo 3 Opinions please EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm by Evil Penguin

» ITS A BOY!!!
Halo 3 Opinions please EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm by Evil Penguin

» Gears of war 2
Halo 3 Opinions please EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 pm by Evil Penguin

» Post your Online ID
Halo 3 Opinions please EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm by Manse

Top posters
Hereward (346)
Halo 3 Opinions please Vote_lcapHalo 3 Opinions please Voting_barHalo 3 Opinions please Vote_rcap 
Manse (223)
Halo 3 Opinions please Vote_lcapHalo 3 Opinions please Voting_barHalo 3 Opinions please Vote_rcap 
bigjizzy (208)
Joker (133)
david79uk (104)
Evil Penguin (23)
Man of Kent (21)
SkytracK (12)
Curt (10)
Bansheeragger (7)

Gallery

Halo 3 Opinions please Empty
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Online Fanboyz on your social bookmarking website

Halo 3 Opinions please

4 posters

Go down

Halo 3 Opinions please Empty Halo 3 Opinions please

Post by bigjizzy Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:12 pm

Id like an informed opinion if i may,

see i was/am a HUGE fan of the original Halo, i have to say that in its day i got v v v good at it, to the point that in 4 player mode id be up against all 3 and win, (not many games im good at this was an exception). Prob due the amount i played it TBH,

Anyways got no.2 from GAME at 12am the night it came out, pulled a sicky the next day and finished it in one fell swoop. played it again on harder difficulty to see all the things i missed etc.

GOT to say was a massive disappointment, for a couple of reasons mainly one it was only half the story and the last one on that format, (pissed me off immensely) good bit of marketing though Sad

Dont get me wrong some changes were excellent, the two handed weapons etc, but on the whole just v v disappointed.

Now 3 has been out for a while on 360, just wondering what you guys thought of it?
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 Opinions please Empty Re: Halo 3 Opinions please

Post by Man of Kent Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:30 pm

thought the single player was good particularly the co-op campaign

multi-player as someone new to the series - fast and furious but not in a good way like COD 4 - lots of random jumping around having said that rocket race was good fun but prefer the slower pace of RSV personally
Man of Kent
Man of Kent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hereward Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:53 pm

I'd go with man of kents statement, more of the same from Halo 3, the co-op was the highlight. Multiplayer was a little fast paced, small maps lots of people jumping up and down! But the addition of a level editor added longjevity to it. Not a big fan of the halo series though but it has a huge following and I think Halo 3 was made to cater for them, so if you were disapointed with 2 then 3 will probubley have the same effect on you.
Hereward
Hereward
Admin
Admin

https://onlinefanboyz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjizzy Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:59 pm

I think what made 1 such a huge success was the co-op mode it was the first true co-op of its kind designed specifically for use on the hardest level for 2 players to help each other, and spawned a new era of FPS games.

But as you said the bunny hopping annoys me etc. i like games where your actual skill and tactics make you the better player not your knowledge of the map and ability to use glitches etc.

I suppose it goes without saying as last years HALO World champion was 10 years old. LOL
bigjizzy
bigjizzy
fanboy addict
fanboy addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Manse Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:29 pm

halo 3 was the most overhyped game of 07 IMO , co-op was fantastic and everyone was playing it for 2 weeks then it just seemed to hit a brick wall and absolutely no-one played it after that , and yes the world champ at halo 3 is pubeless
Manse
Manse
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down